Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good Day in Sport

I should be updating my workouts, but I wanted to put this out there... Who saw the Schleck vs. Contador stage today? It was incredible in case you missed it. I won't post the result or recap it in detail so that you can visit Versus later on this evening, however, it made me appreciate Le Tour that much more. The two went at it from over 10km out and had an absolute epic day. I haven't been able to watch the Tour for a few days, but I was thrilled to be able to watch the last hour today.

Also, check out what Andrew Wheating just threw down in Moncao. Again, I won't spoil the results if you want to watch a Universal Sports recap. Let's just say it makes this blog seem pointless when guys like Wheating, Schleck and Contador are tearing up the tracks and mountains of Europe.

No comments: