Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week in Review

Time: 576:16
Distance: 80.93 miles

This wasn't necessarily a down week, but it certainly wasn't a big week in terms of fitness. I ran tough at the 4 Miler where everyone saw a bit of a disappointment coming across the finish line. Times were slower due to the dew point and temps on the morning. I was gearing up for a big race so I didn't put much energy into any workouts this week. I had a short pre-race effort on Thursday, but other than that it was just easy runs. I hadn't totaled my miles until just now and discovered I was just over the 80 mile threshold. The race on Saturday didn't allow me to hit mid-80s but hopefully it will all pay off come September when the weather starts to cooperate.

My new training plan is out and next week is going to be tough.

No comments: