Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An Evening Run

Time: 32:55
Distance: 8.08k
Pace: 4:04

I traveled to Greenville, SC today which is probably one of two cities in South Carolina that I could live (Charleston is the other one). I visited a bunch of stores and sold them on the greatness that is Balega's new sock called Soft Tread. Check them out at your specialty dealer, and if they don't have them yet, demand them!

After my final visit my options were either to drive home and run, or run and drive home sweaty. I opted for the latter and got to run with an employee who ran at High Point University where my friend Jenna Wrieden now works. He is just getting back into shape and needed to run 2 miles uptempo which I was keen on, but did anyway.

We ran from the store down to a bike path and looped around. I was definitely feeling a little sluggish on the uptempo portion, but I think it was due to the heat. This weather is not so awesome.

No comments: