Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week In Review

Time: 699:50
Distance: 156.41k

The month of August is when I need to figure out how successful of a fall I'm going to have. It's not make it or break it this month, but this will set me up nicely to start racing again in September and taking names in October. I had a big workout on Thursday that told me I have a lot of work to do, but that I'm not too much of a slug.

My biggest need is to keep an eye on my right peroneal tendon so that it doesn't get any worse. I have been icing, stretching, massaging my leg and going to Dr. Greenapple's office for treatment. I don't want it to get to the point where it's hurting at the lower insertion point. Right now it's just a nagging discomfort right under the malleus. Oh the joys of running. It's always something.

No comments: