Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cold Night Miles

Time: 39:45
Distance: 5.30 miles

I had a busy day hanging all of my new Craft samples. The shipment of FW10 arrived late Tuesday night and it was like Santa came early. Two pieces that really stand out are the PR Weather Jacket in "bright red" and the Flex Hood Full Zip in "pipeline." I'm excited to hit the road and start showing the new line.

The Weather Jacket is wind/water proof and won't create that clammy rubber suit sensation.

Flex Hood with striped hood. The lighting makes it look a little purple instead of bluish gray aka "pipeline."

Guess what run I did this evening? Yup, standard loop through Freedom Park. I felt good but the legs were quite cold. The temperature plummeted once it got dark and the 42 degrees when I left were probably down to 37-38 degrees when I finished.

No comments: