Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Shipping Day?

Time: none
Distance: none

I finally lost a bit of motivation today and decided not to run. I probably needed to take a day off or two in order for the muscles and bones to fully regain strength. I saw that Theoden posted a video on his facebook.com page:




Feel free to mute, I'm no David Cook fan. Did you see it? You gotta pay attention right at 3:00. Also, how did Paul Mainwaring have enough energy to celebrate like he scored the winning goal to put England into the World Cup final? Dude, you just ran a huge PR in a marathon and you're fist-pump-jumping. Awesome.

2 comments:

mainers said...

yeah don't know where that came from considering I could barely run the last few miles!!

loved your nonchalant little acknowledgement to the crowd- class!

Anonymous said...

Took the day off?! You just opened the door for me to take over as Charlotte's best marathoner. I only have to cut a little more than an hour off my PR and I'm right there!

Dude, awesome blog - right up there with Theoden for Charlotte's best running blog.