Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hot Sunny Christmas Eve

Time: 67:09
Distance: 9.59
Pace: 7:00
Map

Meagan and I ran together for the first six miles on the route from a couple of days ago. It's certainly not the best route but I know it's close to the distance she wanted. After dropping her back off at the condo I continued on for a few extra miles. I'm feeling really good on runs these days which is a good place to be when the new year comes.

A little after getting back from the run, Roger took Meagan and I on a hike. The trek was only a mile to the top but it was really steep, and the views were amazing. Of course, I brought Mr. Garmin along to measure the length of the outing and calculate the altitude. Unfortunately, the Garmin's altimeter is not the best and I don't fully trust the 1,205 ft. reading. I will probably be sore tomorrow from all of the braking on the descent.

The golf course where Meagan and I run.

Simba watching over his kingdom.

The view from the top.

1 comment:

Meagan Nedlo said...

not only do i get no photo credit and no blog link, but you also fail to include a picture of me?? you're definitely getting a lump of coal this year.