Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Surge in Hits

Time: 39:06
Distance: 5.30 miles

I see myself doing lots of short runs through Freedom Park this week. I've been pleased at how each day my calves and quads are a little bit less sore. I'm not doing a good job at massaging the lower legs as I would like. It's great to know the marathon hasn't taken too much out of me. I definitely won't be doing a workout any time soon though. Perhaps the heat of Cali will prompt something a bit quicker.

Since being profiled on Theoden's blog, I've received a huge surge in blog hits. I typically get 20-30 visitors a day depending on whether or not I have updated this bad boy. On Saturday I had 42 visits, on Sunday it was 74 and then on Monday it reached 298. 298! That's crazy for me to think about. Thanks for reading everyone.

2 comments:

Kevin Balance said...

Congrats on the Thunder Road victory. Going for 3 for 3 in Boston this year? You never know...

T-Rix said...

Enjoy reading your blog. Count me as one of the new hits. I live and run near FP as well. Maybe I'll see you out there.