Monday, March 29, 2010

Allergies or Sick?

Time: 39:23
Distance: 5.28 miles
Pace: 7:27
Map

Last night Jenna came over to hang out before Meagan got back from Stanford. We watched some bball and kept an eye on the storm that brought wind, hail and thunderstorms. For a few minutes there I thought I was back in Oklahoma. I miss the days of out running tornadoes. We also drank the last of my two Guinness from St. Paddy's Day and tried a Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. Guinness out of the can is nothing like a proper pour at a pub, but the nitrogen widget is pretty sweet to see in action. The Rogue was good with a nice malty finish, but a little too sweet for a second round.

Around the time Jenna showed up I started sneezing and my nose started running uncontrollably. I was able to sleep through the night, but in the morning I couldn't breathe much out of my nose. I'm not sure if it has to do with the high pollen count this time of the year, or if I'm actually sick.

I ran a short loop with Meagan this morning before she headed off to work. She is also sick, but her symptoms started out west. The legs felt pretty good on the run.

In the afternoon I ran a little bit with the boys during our Let Me Run practice. I decided not to truly double as my allergies/sickness were bugging me.

No comments: