Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tourney Time

Time: 37:04
Distance: 5.28 miles
Pace: 7:01
Map

This afternoon is the start of the NCAA bball tournament. I selected Kansas beating Kentucky in the finals. Not very outgoing, I know. Usually, I'm all about picking the upsets and over analyzing everything. Then when it comes to the Final Four, it's always 3 #1 seeds and a #2 or #3. I just went with it this year and placed Kansas St. and Duke in the Final Four as well. It'll be fun watching college basketball highlights on the weekend for the next month.

I ran solo this morning after having a few pints of Guinness last night at Tyber Creek. It was my first time hitting up the bar just of South Blvd. I had a good time, though it was incredibly loud. I couldn't pass up a St. Paddy's day here in Charlotte despite the approaching marathon on Sunday. Besides, haven't you heard about the benefits of Guinness? I know Da Wee Man would have my back. That guy is the image of fitness.

No comments: