Sunday, March 28, 2010

McAlpine Meet Up

Time: 74:34
Distance: 10.49 miles
Pace: 7:06
Map

I headed out to the Old Bell entrance at McAlpine this morning for some miles. I wasn't planning on meeting anyone, but about 20 seconds after I started my watch Ben and Meagan Hovis, Stephen Spada, Val Matena and Mike Beigay came rolling up. It was perfect timing as now I had a group to run with. I wasn't looking to go fast and I didn't have enough time to run very long so it was a great chance of events.

We put in miles through the park and eventually picked up John Compton. I had a good time and enjoyed the gentle pace. It's only been a week since the marathon and I didn't take any true down time. The race didn't beat me up too bad, but I know for the next cycle to go well I'll need some easy days.

No comments: