Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day Off for Recovery and Travel

Time: none
Distance: none

Meagan woke up early this morning and got her but out the door for a run. I didn't. I slept in with injury. When I did get up my achilles was sore and I had a noticeable limp. Not good.

We drove from DC to Mason, Ohio today with an hour long stop in Columbus today. By we drove, I mean I drove because Meagan doesn't know how to drive a manual. It was a long day in the car but we were rewarded with a good visit with Kevin O'Grady at Frontrunner. I may not be the Karhu or Craft rep these days, but it's always good to make contacts in the running industry and those brands pay Meagan's salary. I still respect those brands and want them to do well.

The ultimate reward came upon arrival to Mason where I got to see family that I hadn't been around in over a year. We had a great lasagna dinner which started expanding my waistline. No running + holiday food = bad news.

No comments: