Monday, December 13, 2010

Cold and Sore Morning in Delaware

Time: 42:41
Distance: ~6 miles

Despite posting this run from 2011, I remember it pretty clearly. It was the first real run after the marathon (the run on the treadmill last night was more or less a shuffle). I was up early and out the door into the cold air with Lee "Golden Legs" Greenberg and two other GORE Running Wear reps, both from Canada. I'm sure it was moderate in temperature for them, but for me it was freezing. The wind was blowing nicely and the darkness was only lessened modestly by my headlamp. We ran along a somewhat busy highway--busy for 6 am-- but I guess that when people drive to work in Delaware.

I ran in my new NB905s which wasn't important at the time, but played a role in my current state (injured to start 2011). I was glad to log just over 40 minutes and call it a morning prior to a day full of meetings and visitation of the GORE facilities.

No comments: