Monday, December 6, 2010

No Warmer, Same Outfit

Time: 71:18
Distance: ~9.5 miles

This evening I wore the same outfit as I did this morning. Gross, I know. I made sure to change my shorts and tights, but the shirt, jacket and gloves were all the same. Summer running isn't fun either, but at least the laundry basket isn't always full.

I met up with Caitlin over at her pad to start the run. We ran over to Morehead Ave. where we picked up Mr. Holder and then continued into Dilworth. The streets were dark, but that was all going to change for part two of my run.

Caitlin had to be home after only 5 miles because she's taking DWTS lessons. Meagan, back from her travels in Atlanta, was dressed and ready to go. I opened my sweet new early Christmas gift from Caitlin and situated it atop my head. It's a Petzl headlamp that will allow me to illuminate the streets and navigate them safely.

Meagan and I ran about 30 minutes before calling a night.

No comments: