Friday, December 3, 2010

GORE Gear

Time: 94:37
Distance: ~12 miles

I put on some of my new GORE Running Wear this morning and gave it a solid testing. It was in the low 30s when I started from Sarah Swiss' house. I hit up a new bike path that I ran on with George Linney a few months back. I managed about 30 minutes before swinging back by the house to pick up Meagan. We then ventured onto the American Tobacco Trail and wound up at Bull City Running before making the turn home. I warmed up nicely and felt good by the end of the run.

The rest of the day was spent visiting accounts in Raleigh. I had a great visit with the guys at Raleigh Running Outfitters who recently won the 50 Best Award. The day ended at the Philosopher's Stone where Mr. Matt Jaskot was having a beer marathon. He was the first patron when they opened and stayed all day. It was something like 10:00 am until 2:00 am with a total of 30 beers and a few shots. Don't worry, he's still alive though his liver is in a dark place.

No comments: