Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week in Review

Time: 403:41
Distance: 55.71 miles

This wasn't too badly of a week following the marathon. My streak of triple digits is gone, but the body is feeling like it's in a position to continue easy training for the rest of the year. I don't have anything on my calendar so there is little rush to get back into full mileage. I'm pleased with how the legs have recovered this week. Each day I loosened up more and strength returned to the quads. I spent the first few days walking down stairs sideways, but by Wednesday I was comfortable on the descent.

I had a good week up in Delaware at the GORE Hand Over Meeting and should be prepared for my 2011 Sales Tour. Missing out on a few of the activities (rock climbing) was a bit of a disappointment, but there will be other times for that.

No comments: