Saturday, August 29, 2009

Everybody and Their Mom

Time: 55:03
Distance: 8.01 miles
Pace: 6:52
Map

I guess I better get back to updating while Garmin figures out how to fix their upgrade from a few days ago. There currently isn't a way to sync or upload workouts to the website which is one of my excuses for not updating the blog.

I thought I was going to meet up with the Queens team at 7:00 am but I guess they didn't have practice. Yesterday evening Mike said that the group was meeting in the morning for a jog, but nobody was present when I arrived to Ovens. I decided to start my run from campus and jog around Myers Park and into Freedom Park. I went in search of some different neighborhoods and found a few miles along Poindexter. Great name for a street and it reminds me of Ray Bobrownicki (aka RayBob). I finished up the run with some impressive miles through Freedom Park. They were only impressive because one of the many training groups that were out this morning thought it was necessary to yell "show off." That's right, you're not as fast as me.

No comments: