Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week in Review

Time: 583:31
Distance: 85.98

I had a good week of training here in Charlotte. I also was able to catch up on my blog which feels good. Jailhouse and I revised the training schedule to bring us to the CVS 5k on Sept. 20th. I would like to run in the 14:30 range on the day and improve upon my 14:44 from two years ago. The fitness continues to improve and having the Queens team to run with has been a huge help. There are points on runs that I would normally keep the pace easy but with the guys I'll respond to an increase in tempo. The body and the legs continue to feel good, but I'll be monitoring my left calf. It seems to be the first region to get tight after a hard effort.

1 comment:

Kevin Balance said...

CVS 5K. You'll be in my neck of the woods.