Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where's Waldo?

Time: 65:45
Distance: 9.19 miles
Pace: 7:09
Map

Jerry's Kids is one lazy bum. I was supposed to meet him at the 10k mark of the marathon course for a jog through Oklahoma City. I think he was doing a 20 miler this morning so I was going to tag along. The run was going to be a lot shorter since we have to be at the Norman store by 8:30. Meagan and I ran to the 10k mark and looked for Jerry but didn't see anyone. We proceeded to run the course backwards and didn't find any fit looking runners, just your morning dog walkers and joggers.

It was getting too late to do anything up tempo so Meagan and I proceeded to put in a little over 9 miles. The calves are still pretty tight from the workout the other day. I'm not sure why that workout has left me so beat up as the pace didn't seem to outrageous.

No comments: