Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reedy Creek Park

Time: 67:35
Distance: 9.45 miles
Map

I'm not sure why Mr. Garmin won't upload this workout as it would be nice to see where the hell we were in Reedy Creek Park. Yesterday, Scott Simmons put a call out to Stephen Haas who is a former Indiana University athlete and currently trains with Team Indiana Elite. The trails in the park were fairly confusing but considering we ran the same loop 4 or 5 times I became familiar with the terrain. I ran with the team for about 50 minutes and when they headed off to the parking lot Stephen and I did one more loop. I'm pretty sure Mr. Garmin wasn't registering parts of the run because of the heavy tree cover. Also, my breathing wasn't all that relaxed which leads me to believe we were running faster than the 7:09 average pace Mr. Garmin shows. On the plus side, my calves feel much more recovered, probably the best they have felt in over a week. Happy days.

Oh yea, Meagan fainted.

No comments: