Saturday, December 27, 2008

Classic Annadel Running

Time: 82:54
Distance: 10.68 miles
Pace: 7:46

My mom and I picked up Meagan yesterday afternoon and spent a few hours in San Francisco. We traveled back up to Santa Rosa and saw some buddies at a new bar on Fourth Street which was all good. Since I was busy showing Meagan where all the cool kids hang out, I thought I would continue the trend and show here where all the good runners train. We headed to Howarth Park for a classic run that I used to do frequently throughout high school.

Running through Annadel

We started out running through Spring Lake and then ventured up Canyon Trail to Lake Ilsanjo. I wasn't pressing the pace but was busy listening to Meagan huff and puff alongside me. The hills were so arduous that they made her nose bleed. I thought it was pretty funny after making sure she was fine. The remainder of the run was plenty fun and it was great being back on the hills that kept me company on so many runs during my youth.

No comments: