Sunday, December 28, 2008

Week in Review

Time: 590:28
Distance: 88.5 miles

I didn't hit as many miles as I would have liked but I got in some good runs. I had a great run on Tuesday in San Fran as I got back to some old haunts when I trained during the holidays in college in the city. Running along the Embarcadero was flat and fast which I like. Speaking of flat and fast, I got after it along the American River in Sacramento on Friday, but things didn't end so well. I had to walk/jog the 3 miles home after calling it a day at 17 miles. I was really pleased at how easy 5:15s felt running along the river, but I wasn't happy when I was forced to hobble home. The week ended with some great runs with Meagan up in the hills of Annadel in Santa Rosa. I used the runs to recover and mend the bum hip that forced me to stop on Friday. Meagan was kind enough to massage the injured area and I didn't have to take any time off, just some really easy days on soft surfaces.

No comments: