Friday, December 19, 2008

Who Spiked the Egg Nog?

Time: 60:07
Distance: 8.5+ miles (estimated)

Last night was the annual holiday sweater part over at Scott Hollingsworth's place. It was the usual cast of characters but this time they were all sporting sweaters your grandma found stylish circa '92. The party was relatively tame except for the puppy chow which Jess brought. I think I had a few too many handfulls because by 10:00 pm I was getting tired. We watched part of the Suns v. Blazers game and I was already nodding off to sleep. The body was definitely trying to tell me something.

I stayed over at Holly's and in the morning I ran from his place around town. It was nice starting from a different site but it was hard to know how far loops were going to be. I put just over an hour on my feet before having to rush upstairs to take a shower. The weather was great this morning and the body felt much recovered. I'll hopefully put in a double this evening.

No comments: