Monday, December 29, 2008

This Bus Leaves at 6 A.M.

Time: 23:58
Distance: 3.11 miles
Pace: 7:43

This morning we are traveling from Santa Rosa to Palm Springs which is a looong ass drive. Not as long as the one from San Diego to Norman, but it's long. I thought it would be wise to get in a few miles before making the trek so Meagan and I ran from my mom's house to Carolina & Vern's. It was an early morning departure over to our family friend's house but we were there with plenty of time to spare. The pace was slow but considering the fact that I was carrying a backpack with all of our stuff from the night before the run was respectable. After a quick shower, breakfast and last minute reorganization of our stuff, Meagan and I were stuffed into the backseat of the car for the 9 hour drive.

No comments: