Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Running Under La Luna

Time: 29:58
Distance: 4.30 miles
Pace: 6:58

I ripped off some solid splits running home from the store on my way to La Luna in Campus Corner. The first part of that isn't true, but the latter is. Can Mikie do this: 7:41, 6:55, 6:44, 6:38, 1:58 (.30 miles or 6:29 pace)? I didn't think so. I met the boys at the restaurant for some evening breadsticking. I had a couple beers and a basket of chips which made for a nutritious and balanced diet. It was a great night to run with calm winds and upper 20s, I would have gone longer but there was no need.

Time: 13:56
Distance: ~2 miles

After filling up on food and drink, I ran back to the Lodge. The run brought back memories of the backstretch of a beer mile.

1 comment:

Jilane said...

it has been far too long since I've heard that line. Let's make a solid effort to bring it back.