Sunday, December 21, 2008

Week in Review

Time: 676:05
Distance: 95.75 miles

I decided to play it smart an not venture out into the cold for a measly 4.25 mile, 30 minute run. I didn't want to face the temps or get suited up to do so. I might be able to hit a couple 100 mile weeks in California but that is depends a lot of finding the time away from friends and family and making it up to the hills. This week finishes up another good week of aerobic running and the body remains in healthy spirits. This week was mainly distance runs that were run at a pedestrian pace. I'm glad to have put in a 2 hr long run, but wasn't pleased with the 7:06 pace. That goes for the run on Sunday too. It wasn't that long or that fast, but it was 9 degrees.
I need to incorporate some threshold workouts in the coming weeks spent in California. I would like to put in a 6-8 mile tempo at 5:15 or fast on rolling terrain and also get in 80-90 minutes of solid running at marathon pace (5:20-5:40?) in the hills of Annadel.

No comments: