Thursday, August 12, 2010

Orthaheel Sales Meeting and Day Off

Time: none
Distance: none

I decided to take the day off from running today. It was my first day off since April 22.

I still got in a little bit of exercise when I challenged Doug "E. Fresh" Starr to a few games of pickle ball. I hadn't played since July of 2008 and Doug was out of the sport for 6 mos. Despite my youth, I couldn't overcome my inexperience in the sport and got smoked each game. It was great fun though.

Earlier in the day I went to the Orthaheel sales meeting which coincided with the Atlanta Shoe Show. Paul and I were up early to drive out to Atlanta and I never had the motivation to run. Since this is my down week I felt comfortable with skipping a day of running. I can already tell that my legs are feeling fresh.

No comments: