Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nothing New of Note... Yet

Time: 58:17
Distance: 8.52 miles
Pace: 6:50
Map

I got out the door a little later than normal again for an hour long run through Freedom Park and once around the Booty Loop. The legs and body are telling me to take an extra day rest before attempting a workout. I was originally planning on doing a 2 x 3 mile workout, but that will just have to wait another day.

I dropped Meagan off at the airport this morning before coming home to do some work stuff. She's flying to Boston to meet with the president, ceo and general manager (three different guys) of Karhu North America. I'm sure she will fill you in on her blog upon her return.

Later in the afternoon I headed off to Hickory to make a quick stop in Balega HQ. The ultimate purpose of my visit to Hickory was for a hydration clinic with Fleet Feet Hickory. I presented to a group of about 20 people and let them all try Nuun. It was a fun evening with the crew out there and I wish I could have stayed longer. However, Meagan's flight was getting in and I was needing to be off for her arrival and hear all about the interview.

No comments: