Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week in Review

Time: 383:51
Distance: 55.84 miles

It was easy for me to catch up on the blog posting this week because I only ran 6 times! It was good to have a true down week from training. I made up for it by being overly productive with my business side of life. The body was feeling really good on Weds. as there was a lot of bounce in the stride. I made the mistake of burning some energy by playing pickle ball on Thursday in Atlanta. It was a helluva time, but it made me a touch sore for the rest of the week. I always seem to want to play soccer, basketball or some other sport on my down weeks which usually ends up making me more sore than running. Oh well. It keeps it fun.

I'll also admit that this week I was actually slated to run roughly 64 miles. However, I didn't feel the need to run a workout on Friday or do the uptempo section of the run on Sunday. I've been running 80+ for most of the summer. In fact, you have to go back to the week ending on May 30th for me to dip below 60 miles in a week. The last 11 weeks have been (recent to May 30th):
93, 96, 80, 87, 87, 85, 90, 79, 92, 81, 59.

I would have killed for numbers like that in college.

No comments: