Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Rockies with Mad

Time: 67:12
Distance: 13.75k
Pace: 4:53
Map

It was another early morning, but compared to yesterday it was like I got to sleep in. Mad and I drove over to Rockefeller State Park and put in a nice easy run to let the legs recovery. I needed the gentle pace around the Rockies and Stone Barns because it's easy to get a bit out of hand running on such scenic paths. It will be nice to come back here in the winter knowing training will still be possible as the farm needs to be plowed in order to feed the animals. Also, I think I'm finally getting to know the park as I started to recognize many more of the intersections. I still have a long ways to go until I feel comfortable running there solo, but there will be many more runs at the Rockies in my future.

No comments: