Sunday, September 26, 2010

Accurate Long Run?

Time: 105:45
Distance: 14.01
Pace: 7:33
Map

After a really fun evening at Jay's house last night a good sized group of Charlotte Running Club members were out for some long easy miles. I got to the parking lot a few minutes late and guess correctly on where to find the group. I wasn't really tired or sore from yesterday's racing, but didn't have much direction on how much to run. I jogged along chatting with Aaron at the back of the pack for the first 20 or 30 minutes. I was content to sit back while the Hoviseseses (Hovii?) ran with some others up front. When the group started breaking off I found myself with Jay and Paul who were both running really long.

There wasn't too much to report from the run this morning other than the presence of Ms. Meagan Nedlo who is back from her first week of work. She's been up in Beverly and Boston, MA to be trained on Craft and Karhu. She also flew to Atlanta to help Fleet Feet John's Creek with packet pickup for the 13.1 Atlanta race. The best part was her foot being pain free for 4 miles for the first time in a month.

No comments: