Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Quick Update

I'm not injured and I'm not dead, but I am lazy and have been busy. I don't mind saying that I'm lazy, but I hate when I hear that people are "busy." It's all relative and in reality nobody is really ever that busy. Just to give you an idea of my travel in the last couple of weeks I've done some awesome runs, met even better people and been a part of several cool events. I've been able to recap my trip up to DC and the Carolina Cup. I'm in the process of recapping my trip out to California and I need to write about my trip up to Providence. And, I need to write about my week's travel the week of Hit the Brixx. Since returning from Providence check out this little map...


View Larger Map

So that has kept me on the road with some great store visits, new runs and fun times. I hope to have a marathon posting session sometime this weekend that will bring me current. Oh yea, I'm going back to Japan...

No comments: