Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week in Review

Time: 468:35
Distance: 67.01 miles

Totaling up this week I'm impressed with the number of miles that I was able to log. I had some pretty low days in there including Friday and Saturday's 4 mile runs. I had an interesting time being back in Santa Rosa and catching up with a couple of my old coaches. It was great being able to run on the trails that I grew up with. My race in Providence was a little slower than last year, but given the circumstances I feel that it was a better performance.

A couple of things to note are that my beloved Mr. Garmin watch strap broke while in Santa Rosa. I've been having to carry him which is a huge pain in the arse. Second, I've been asked to return to Japan in more of a managerial position because former Boston Marathon winner and Team Ivy League Izumo Ekiden Coach, Jack Fultz, is recovering from hip surgery. I have traveled to Japan twice before and don't know if I could pass up the opportunity to help out.

No comments: