Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Buzz

What's the buzz?

A question that is often asked of me by my good friend Mr. Washburn. The buzz has been good lately and stretched me from the state of North Carolina up to the District of Columbia and out to the coast of California. I've been getting in some running though nothing that would impress anyone or myself. Prior to heading up to help out at the Nation's Triathlon, I had been feeling pretty sluggish and wrote to Coach Jeffrey G. He redirected my training for the next couple of week by taking into consideration the long hours on my feet and many hours in the car and plane.

I'm currently out in California at a Starbucks in my home town of Santa Rosa. I'm hopefully going to throw down a few number of posts starting from most recent to days long ago. Note that I won't be able to share the map until I get back to Charlotte because I forgot my Garmin computer attachment.

No comments: