Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Smokin' Hot One

Time: 27:27
Distance: 4.05
Pace: 6:46
Map

Last night Meagan got a text from OK Runner's Saucony tech rep who is based out of Dallas. Brittany was going to be visiting some accounts in the Metroplex and asked if she could crash with us. Since I live in a mansion with bums living in the hallways we opened the door to her. Before we could enjoy a relaxing evening at Blu and picking up the worst movie ever (The Caller), I had to run. I didn't want to run because it was still triple digits and my body is tired. I got out the door and put in my 4 miles though and felt better afterwards.

I have to admit that I was the one who picked the movie for the night. The cover of the film had a detective feel to it with some reputable actors, so I figured it was worthy of being rented. Big mistake. Huge mistake. The movie was boring like CSPAN. I won't ruin the plot for all you out there, but know you will be sorry.

No comments: