Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week in Review

Time: 496:28
Distance: 69.61 miles

This was a planned down week and I think it went well. I was able to run without the worry of hitting big workouts with splits. At the end of the week I raced a fun 5k in Oklahoma City. My dad was able to attend and see me run 15:05 for the win. I felt good in the race and it's a fair indication of my fitness. I know that I'll be able to run much faster come Brookhaven on a faster course with more competition and better weather. Oh yea, and the race won't start at 11:00 pm. The body continues to feel good in all the right ways. I have a few aches here and there but it's the good type of soreness that comes with training hard. No niggles to speak of currently. Knock, knock.

1 comment:

Kevin Balance said...

Congrats on the 15:05 and the win. Hopefully you got some good swag.