Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday with Family

Time: 58:25
Distance: 8.01 miles
Pace: 7:17
Map

I had a very late night with the activities of the Midnight Streak which meant I wasn't eager to be up running. Meagan and I agreed that we could run in the afternoon before the Summer Breeze Concert. It was a morning of relaxation at Cafe Plaid and showing Roger campus. I even got to watch a bit of television before taking a little nap in the afternoon.

When it was time to hit the roads I was pleased to feel that the temps were in the 70s. Meagan and I found 8 miles of grass/road for this run. I wasn't too concerned with the distance as this week is wrapping up nicely. It was intended to be a down week too.

Meagan has a better recap of today so I'll let her explain in better detail.

No comments: