Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All I Can Get

Time: 51:02
Distance: 7.38 miles
Pace: 6:55
Map

I have to be on my best behavior today as the president and general manager of Karhu and Craft are meeting with me for some account visits. First up is a stop at Omega Sports HQ in Greensboro, NC. I first met Jay Duke (president) at the Running Event in Austin when I first got hired and later at the bi-annual sales meeting. The sales meeting is also where I first met Eric who is incredibly passionate about the products he oversees.

Since I'm trying to catch up on a lot of posts, this is the good reason as to why I was so far backed up with my blog. We hit several accounts in the Raleigh/Durham and Charlotte area that involved a lot of driving and being on point. Jay has a great attitude and a saavy business intellect that is leading Karhu in the right direction. His leadership is moving the company and brands into a new level of recognition. Keep an eye out for Runner's World advertisements along with shoe reviews of the Karhu Forward Ride.

No comments: