Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bachelor Weekend

Time: 59:11
Distance: 8.57 miles
Pace: 6:54
Map

I didn't get out the door for this run until a few ticks before 6:00 pm. Meagan left for a meet in NYC this weekend where she is running a 5k at the legendary Armory track. I raced there my first time as a senior in high school. It's a splendid venue that has a lot of history to it.

Since Meagan is gone until Super Bowl Sunday, I'm free to make a mess of the house. I think I'll lounge around in my sandals and bathrobe eating cereal at odd times of the day.

The run tonight was fine. It started raining about 20 minutes into the run which makes it the third run this week that I've run in the rain. I was lucky to be dressed appropriately for the weather and really didn't mind it this time. I know it's supposed to be nasty tomorrow, but we'll see if those weather folks are right.

No comments: