Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Medium Loop

Time: 59:45
Distance: 8.55 miles
Pace: 6:59
Map

I hit the roads this evening again for some more miles. They were nice and easy to allow the body to recover. After thinking about it for awhile I think this might have been the first run where I felt the slightest niggle in my achilles. I remember it getting dark and running up one of the hills on the Booty Loop and thinking that my left achilles feels a little off. Not a hurting pain, but slightly off.

Tonight I packed up my stuff and drove to Durham in order to pick up my former teammate Mike DeCoste who's interviewing at Fuqua School of Business. It will be a long drive and late night, but great to catch up with "Coste." Hopefully we'll get to chat about some boring stories of glory days.

No comments: