Thursday, February 11, 2010

Medium Loop with Meagan

Time: 61:07
Distance: 8.55 miles
Pace: 7:08
Map

I ran this morning with Ms. Nedlo on the "medium loop" through Freedom Park. She tells a nice story about how we slept in to the magnificent hour of 7:30 am. I needed the extra rest in order to gear up for today.

I will continue showing Jay and Eric the local accounts this morning. First up is the Charlotte Running Company and then a quick fly by Run For Your Life. The day will end at TrySports when we show the FW10 Craft line. I've had a great time thus far exploring opportunities with Jay and Eric in my territory. Of course, it makes it a lot easier to present material when you have the president and general manager of Karhu and Craft along with you.

Later today I hope to purchase my first vehicle. I received word that a 2010 Jetta Sportwagon TDI manual is now on site at VW South Charlotte. I'm going to go check things out and see if we can work out a deal.

No comments: