Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week in Review

Time: 461:22
Distance: 62.89 miles

Here was a good recovery week to get me prepped for the next cycle that I'm entering. I ran just over 60 miles and less than Meagan which definitely means I took things easy. I will admit that my right hamstring could use a little ART from Ryan Danner and I'm needing to give him a ring. For some reason, there is a little spot that needs a good battering.

In the public interest of keeping this training blog open, here is my new schedule courtesy of Jeffrey Gaudette. As you can see it's heavily focused in (re)developing some leg speed. I'm looking forward to increasing the amount of drills, strides and workouts with short intervals. I'll be using the local races as my longer tempo efforts which means no more sandbagging when it starts to get tough.

No comments: