Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to Q City

Time: 52:31
Distance: ~7 miles

I arrived back in Charlotte this afternoon and was picked up at the airport by Caitlin. Her requirement for the ride was that I had to run with her upon getting back to the house. Done! We ran through Elizabeth and over to Myers Park for a few extra miles making sure to return for her to fool Brian Moynihan. I won't say anything more.

It was good catching up with Caitlin and this was my first run back in Charlotte after the marathon. My legs were still sore but also recovery more everyday. Back at the Gore Hand Over Meeting, I sat out one of the "team" activities. I decided that it would be in my best interest to rock climb another day. My achy excuse was also a good way to get out of being embarrassed for my lack of upper body strength. I had no dream of continuing my triple digit weeks post marathon so I've been content to run as much or as little when others are going.

I sported the NB905s again this afternoon.

No comments: