Saturday, January 9, 2010

Feeding Jackie and Sydney 2000

Time: 46:32
Distance: 5.97 miles
Pace: 7:48
Map

I spent this afternoon on the couch staying warm and watching football. I took a nice nap too. I think I deserved it since I was on the road at 5:00 am on a Saturday. When Meagan got home from work I changed back into running clothes and hit the streets for some more miles. I tried not to tell her how far I went this morning, but I justified that it was a really long easy run. She would thank me for coming later as we ran back through Freedom Park and it was nearly pitch black. We wouldn't want the boogie man to take her or anything.

Our run took us to the pups that we are dog sitting this weekend. Sydney 2000 and Jackie were fed, let out to play and scratched before we headed home. Meagan's recap about our run can be enjoyed here.

I also put in a run this afternoon that is almost not worthy of being counted, but I don't want to fall a few miles short of my weekly total.

Time: 14:08
Distance: 2.02 miles

No comments: