Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week in Review

Time: 652:51
Distance: 94.69

Not a bad week considering I had to take Tuesday off due to travel. I'm healthy and ready to start hammering away at this marathon cycle that will get me fit for the National Marathon. The weather here in Charlotte has been extremely cold and unusual which brings me to a global warming discussion. Just kidding, this is a training blog and not a political one. I thought the winters here were going to be mild compared to the cold and wind of Oklahoma, and snow/wintry mixes of Rhode Island.

The plan for the rest of January is to stay healthy and fit in workouts when I find the time. I have a fairly substantial base of training that will allow me to really get after it in the month of Febuary. It's has almost been a full year since getting injured (knocks on wood).

No comments: