Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy Day of Visits

Time: 50:22
Distance: 7.39 miles
Pace: 6:49
Map

I hit the road this morning for a series of visits in the Raleigh/Durham area. I even surprised myself at how efficient my drive ended up being. I think once I arrived at my first account I was no more than 10 minutes away from my next visit. The driving time between stores was kept to a minimal which means I get to spend more time seeing people and learning names. I hit five stores before the day was up, finishing it off at Bull City Running. I love what the store is doing for the area's running community. Just as I was finishing up with the Craft FW10 showing, a group of about 20 people arrived to learn from a Garmin rep how to work their particular devices.

I fit my run in before leaving and considered doubling along the American Tobacco Trail that is just beyond the shopping center's parking lot. I figured that I have already logged enough miles for the week and could use a non-double day. I returned to Charlotte around 9:00 pm, just in time to meet up with some of Meagan's friends at Brazwells Pub near our house.

No comments: