Monday, January 11, 2010

Starting Off the Week

Time: 35:48
Distance: 5.31 miles
Pace: 6:44
Map

It feels good being in Charlotte this morning knowing that I was going to be in town all day. I started this week with a few cups of coffee before I laced up the shoes. I put in a nice easy run through Freedom Park. I haven't seen this week's forecast but I hope that it warms back up to the 40s and 50s. My laundry bin always seems to be full with running clothes. The college days of having my laundry washed, dried and hanged back in my locker are long gone. "You know Brown had one of the top 20 equipment rooms in the country." Sorry, inside joke that DeCoste or Da WeeMan might appreciate.

2 comments:

Meagan Nedlo said...

excuuuuse me?? since when are your clothes not washed, dried and put up for you?? i didn't think you even knew what all the buttons on the fancy washing machine were for.

Anonymous said...

top 10! Don't sell those guys short!