Sunday, January 13, 2013

Boston Course Long Run

Time: 113:16
Distance: 25.08 km
Pace: 4:31/km
Map

Meagan and I drove to Cleveland Circle to run with a group looking to put in their long run. Last week when the BAA met at the same location there were nearly 100 runners in attendance. This week it was all women and me. Then Jenn (Donovan) Lutz and her husband Justin arrived and I had someone to share football with.

Did you see the 49ers game? I expect big things from them this playoff season.

My legs were pretty tired after yesterday's effort so I was content to take it easy. We ran a little slower than I would have liked, but I was able to recover and just enjoy being on parts of the marathon course. I have never raced the Boston Marathon and I'm not sure if I'll ever think the Newton Hills are "easy." The few times I've run the hills have been when I'm: a) out of shape, b) running on tired legs, c) coming back from injury and out of shape. So, today was no different.

No comments: