Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Morning Back in Salem

Time: 82:51
Distance: 20.05 km
Pace: 4:06/km
Map

I left Rochester, NY for home last night around 7:30 PM. It's a 6+ hour drive when the weather cooperates. There was snow again last night. I didn't pull into our parking lot until a little after 5 AM. I did however stop a couple of times to take a nap in rest stops or at a gas station.

I slept from about 5:30 until 8:30 AM when I got up to move the car into the neighborhood. I milled about drinking coffee and caught up on the running scene before heading out the door. My run took me to Marblehead and I did a loop of the Neck. The body didn't feel too bad given the few hours of sleep and long travel time in the car.

I'm scheduled to run the Boston Prep 16 Miler tomorrow in Derry, NH and have no idea how it will go. I guess it will be a check to see where my fitness is at.

No comments: