Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Sisu Project Run

Time: 55:14
Distance: 13.08 km
Pace: 4:13/km
Map

This morning my buddy Matt Germain who works at Whirlaway Sports and started The Sisu Project came over for a run in Salem. He's just gaining back some fitness after an injury in the fall and we haven't run together in many months. It's always good to catch up with Matt as he has a good outlook on running, the industry and life in general.

It was cold and much windier than I like, but we were, of course, full of sisu for this morning's effort. I have noticed on Twitter that the Sisu Project is making a bigger push in 2013 and I think there are big things planned for the team this year. If you're unfamiliar with sisu, then you should probably stop reading this blog. I suggest you do a quick google search for the term and follow the Sisu Project on Twitter (@SisuProject). Make it happen.

There was no sisu in the evening and I failed to get in a double run. Tomorrow that won't be the case.

No comments: